City of Heroes: Victory

Just curious on how active the in-game server is.

Tybulldog

Just found this website a few days ago.  Been playing a couple days and I have hardly seen anyone on.  I'm one of the OG's back when Coh/Cov started (issue 2 or 3.  it was before they had Cov).  Been missing this game forever.  It's good to see someone has been able to get it up and running.  I quit looking at Titan Network after they got atlas up and running and it was basically a virtual hangout.  But i started back up a few days ago to be curious when I came across this website.  Game seems to be running great and its a working game.  I am so glad to be able to play Cov again.  I had a couple main's I am hoping to recreate and eventually finish my crafted build(once i found my old notebook that is).  But it was a dark/dark brute.  I had it all figured out just not totally crafted back in the day.  I was able to do RSF without a mind control.  Hoping to finally get him finished modded to see what he can do.   Enough off topic.  Was wondering how active the in-game is.  Like i was saying up above I've only been playing for about a day or two and really haven't seen anyone on villains.  Just curious if theres certain "rush-hour" times.

Edited by Tybulldog