City of Heroes: Victory

Can't log in to game.

LordMcRegan

Hello, I'm brand new to this reboot of CoH. I downloaded Tequila and am using the Homecoming (64bit) server. but when I try to log in with my game account and password is says they are incorrect.

i've tried changing my password a few times to see if that works but I still get the same error. 

Looking forward to getting to play this awesome game again.

LordMcRegan

If you're trying to use the Homecoming manifest/client you'll need an account at https://forums.homecomingservers.com/ We have our own server and manifest you have to use to connect to our server read the below topic if you want to connect to Victory.

Note, our server is *VERY* low population usually averaging 3-5 players, Homecoming has thousands of players at any given time across its 5 servers.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello.  All the sudden I can't log on one of my toons.  I was in Brickstown last night and just completed a mission.  The game crashed and I couldn't log back in.  I get the character select page, pick the toon, it starts to load.  Sometimes it the game crashes there, sometimes it just starts to show Brickstown and then crashes.

As an experiment I created a new toon and I'm able to log on to it just fine.  Also was able to load the Brickstown map.  So I know its not my client.  Can anyone suggest anything?  Thanks.

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, Galahad64 said:

Hi, I've got the Victory Launcher up and patched. When I punch 'Play' it just sits there. What am I doing wrong?

Try System -> Verify.  Usually if it's doing nothing it can't find the game executable.  Also try System -> Settings check "Log" then close and re-launch the launcher, it'll open a a log window that may show any errors.

I've also just pushed a new launcher build that will show an error if it can't launch.

• 10 months later...