City of Heroes: Victory

Victory Server

Irish Girl

Hey folks!

This is a quick guide for those looking to join us on the Victory game server.

To join us go to https://cityofheroes.dev/forums/register and create a forum account.

Then go to https://cityofheroes.dev/forums/account-tools/gameaccount.html/ and there you can create your game account.

Download the Victory Launcher here

Even if you already have CoH installed it will install a few new things. Up at the top it should say Victory!

When you launch CoH for our server, the server that's listed should be called "Victory". That's the right one!

If you need help feel free to reach out to us. The Victory discord is likely the easiest place to get help!

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2019 at 9:19 AM, Crimsonhorn200 said:

Each time i login it says that the info is incorrect even though its the right log in info ive tried dozens of times help please.

Hello.  This isn't the support forum, that'd be down the ways a bit. Though my suggestion would be to head over to The Game Account Page and set your password. Then make sure you're selecting the proper Manifest, You'll see "Victory - Heroes/Villains/Rogues" (Which only effect the splash screens you see).  The Manifest shipped with Cream Soda doesn't support Victory any more, so you will need to add our Manifest directly to Tequila/Creamsoda.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Are you using our launcher, or Tequila / some other launcher?  I've only seen that error from other launchers.

The usual cause for this is the highlighted text field in the attached screenshot, clear out anything in there

image.png

Though the recommendation is to use our launcher: