City of Heroes: Victory

Can't login into victory says username or password is incorrect

kzarr8

I do see a game account for you, but I'm not seeing any login attempts for your account.  Likely means you're not connecting to our auth server.  Next time you try bring up the console window that opens with the game, and look for the line "Auth:Connecting to heimdall.pc-logix.com"  If you don't see that when you click login, then you're not connecting here.

Hello there.  I'm trying to get some friends onto the server, but when they click on "Register" for the forums, it says:

"An Error Has Occurred!"

"Sorry, registration is currently disabled."

Is the server not taking any more people?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my log name is JSfive. I set the password. I downloaded from your sight. I still getting wrong user name and password. I use my discord to sign in. On tequila start up, there is (play) (http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml) I press play and get City of Heros log in. Do I need to make a log in.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, John77tw said:

Hi, just created a profile, and can't login.  I keep getting message login or password isn't correct.

I see you have a game account created, please change your password here https://cityofheroes.dev/forums/account-tools/gameaccount.html/ make sure to keep the password 14 characters or less. Also verify you have the correct manifest loaded: https://cityofheroes.dev/manifest.xml and that you see "Victory - 64Bit" and "Victory - 32Bit" selections in the left hand pane. If you still can't authenticate please click "Options" in Tequila, and add -console 1 to the "Launch Parameters" box, click OK.  When you launch the game now you will see an extra window with lots of debug output, try to login, then grab a screenshot of that console window with the "Snipping Tool" in Windows (or some other screenshot utility if not on windows 10) and reply here.   

• 4 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 12:05 AM, PresidentAdams said:

I'm having similar issues. I'm on Mac using Island Rum. I see both 64 and 32 bit Victory launchers and everything seems to launch fine, but I see the error that my password is incorrect. I've tried changing my in-game password multiple times but it never seems to sync up with the game. Thanks for your help

Resolved via Discord. Thank you! ?

• 1 year later...